Guaranteed Issue Whole Life plans usually range from a Death Benefit of $5,000 up to $25,000. They are for people who are either unable to Qualify for a simplified Issue Life or just choose NOT to answer ANY health related questions in obtaining Life Insurance.
In a Guaranteed Issue Life Policy, If an individual dies within a specified period after obtaining coverage, the beneficiary will only receive a portion of the full death benefits or their premiums paid plus an interest rate of usually 10%. With most insurance companies offering this plan, the insured must live past the two-year period before full death benefits are given to the beneficiary..
BENEFITS OF GUARANTY ISSUE LIFE:
- You can’t be turned down for a Guaranteed Life Insurance Plan. The only requirement for obtaining Guaranteed Life Whole Life Policy with $5,000 to $25,000 in guaranteed coverage is that you are between 50 and 80 years old. That’s it! There are no medical exams, no health questions, no waiting for test results.
- Your acceptance—regardless of your health—is guaranteed! Your spouse, if age 50 to 80, is also eligible for up to $25,000 in guaranteed protection with the Guaranteed Life Insurance Plan.
- Your policy builds cash value. The Guaranteed Life Insurance Plan is a whole life insurance that provides guaranteed coverage, as long as premiums are paid. It also has cash value. Cash value is money that is set aside for your future. The longer you hold the policy, the more money that accumulates in your policy.
Simplified Issue Whole Life plans usually range from a Death Benefit of $5,000 up to $35,000. If you are willing and able to answer a few major health questions you may be able to save on your monthly premiums by 5 – 30%, still no exam required.
We offer the some of the best Simplified Issue Whole life plans available anywhere.
The Major Health Questions asked will vary based on company to fit your unique health criteria. So if one won’t work, we can check another. If none will work then you are a Good candidate for the Guaranteed Issue Whole Life.
Also, if you qualify for more than one you can stack them to gain an increased benefit for your family to help pay for expenses left behind.
BENEFITS OF SIMPLIFIED ISSUE LIFE:
- Premiums Remain Level for Life. Your premiums remain level guaranteed your entire length of the policy. Your premiums won’t go up and your coverage won’t go down.
- Your policy builds cash value. The Simplified Life Insurance Plan is a whole life insurance that provides guaranteed coverage, as long as premiums are paid. It also has cash value. Cash value is money that is set aside for your future. The longer you hold the policy, the more money that accumulates in your policy.