Buying life insurance online is very easy and can often be found at rock-bottom prices. Before you buy your life insurance and enter in all your personal data, make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into. Here are a few tips for buying life insurance online…
- Personal information. Don’t give out all your personal information. Life insurance companies have no need for your social security number, email addresses, phone numbers or your address.
- Get comparative rates. Don’t just stick to one insurance company. Get a quote from a company that has access to many life insurance companies to get the best rate.
- The bait-and-switch trick. Don’t fall for it. Make sure the questionnaire that you fill out for your quote asks questions like: height, weight, age, gender, blood pressure, and cholesterol readings, etc. If it doesn’t ask these questions, it could be artificially low.
- Be honest. Be as accurate as you possibly can. You won’t get an accurate quote for life insurance if you fudge a few things on the form.
- Check financial ratings. Check the financial rating of the insurance company you are interested in. The company needs to be solvent. There are many websites available to do this.
Shop around, don’t give out your personal information and you will be well on your way to finding the right life insurance policy for you.